Cinro Resources Inc. is a privately held Canadian based exploration company dedicated to the exploration of Gold and polymetallic deposits in Guyana, South America.
“An exciting new era of exploration and development is currently taking place in Guyana. Cinro intends to be an important participant”, says Cinro Resources Inc., Chairman and CEO Roy Singh.
Cinro current exploration prospects include:
- Potaro Project, 43-101 scheduled for March, 2012> 10,000 hectares of granted licenses prospective for gold, approx. 20km South of Eagle Mountain property.
Cinro Resources Assets:
- Strong working relationship with the Government of Guyana
- Flagship properties located within gold producing areas
- Great opportunity for growth with gold prices on the rise
- Operated by an aggressive and experienced management team
- Over 30 years mining experience in Guyana
- Enacting ﬁscal regimes that permit a reasonable return on investment
- Ability to convert exploration rights into mining rights
- Ability to control costs and be competitive
Exceptional Investment Profile:
- The company is undervalued relative to similar exploration companies with assets in Guyana.
- The Company is currently set to begin it’s 43-101 report for its Potaro Properties, to be completed by first quarter of 2012. Technical work completed on property in October and November 2011 (More Information)
- Low political risk and great working relationship with the Government of Guyana.
Prime Location :
- All exploration properties are located on known gold bearing zone
- Guyana also offers multiple highly prospective gold bearing zones, such as; Makapa Shear Zone, Omai Hicks Kaburi Corridor, Arakaka – Monasee mineralised corridor and the Aurora Gem-Creek Corridor
- Guyana is geologically rich, with underdeveloped and unexplored regions
- The company has the ability to acquire additional properties, through its current close and positive working relationship with major permit holders
Major Mining Designation For Mid-tiers and Juniors:
- Mid-tiers located in Guyana include: Guyana Goldfields ($190 million market cap) and Sandspring Resources ($160 million market cap)
Most Recent Discoveries:
- Guyana Goldfields has measured and indicated resources of roughly 6 million oz of Au
- Sandspring Resources has measured and indicated Gold/Copper resources of 8.4 Million ozs Gold Equivalent